Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Lots of anger at a friend. And a lot of capitalization at the end. Trying to save myself from the pillow in my face that is only there because someone is stupid enough to think that will save me.

Lately some people (person) have (has) been trying to "understand me better" but it feels more like "get inside my head better". These people (she) just wants to help me, but has absolutely no boundary whatsoever. And these people (she) always states their (her) opinions on every thing whether I want to hear it or not. I know they (she) really want(s) to help but now they (she) is asking to read my blog. It feels like she is getting even deeper into my personal space and its freaking me out. I feel like I'm stuck in a corner (as usual). But I think it goes even farther because these people (this person) warps all of my thoughts and opinions into some completely different entity. These people (this person) does not realize this and has probably these people had grown up with that around them so much. These people think it is their PURPOSE in life to SAVE me. Hate to break it to you but only I can save MYSELF. AND YOU HAVE TO SAVE YOUR OWN SKIN TOO. I'm not the only person in this entire world suffering! THERE ARE 6 BILLION OTHER PEOPLE ON THIS PLANET WHO ARE SUFFERING TOO. WE ARE NOT THE ONLY ONES. AND I HATE TO BREAK IT TO YOU BUT I AM A BIG GIRL WHO WILL ASK FOR HELP WHEN I AM READY TO DO SO. NOW IT IS YOUR TURN TO LEARN TO ASK FOR HELP INSTEAD OF COVERING YOUR PAIN WITH OTHER PEOPLES PROBLEMS AND TRYING TO "FIX THEM". I KNEW YOU GREW UP THINKING THAT THAT WAS YOUR PURPOSE IN LIFE BUT PLEASE PLEASE UNDERSTAND YOU HAVE TO HELP YOURSELF AND NOT PUSH YOUR "HELP" ONTO OTHER PEOPLE. I LOVE YOU AND ALL BUT I'M NOT THE DEAD GIRL I WAS A YEAR AGO. i HAVE A GREAT SUPPORT GROUP AND I AM LEARNING TO COPE WITH IT ALL.
I AM LEARNING TO WALK AND I WANT YOU TO WALK WITH ME.

1 comment:

  1. LEARN TO ASK FOR HELP INSTEAD OF COVERING YOUR PAIN WITH OTHER PEOPLES PROBLEMS AND TRYING TO "FIX THEM".

    I used to do this. I will remember to pray for your friend that they will be able to overcome this too.

    You are strong and doing the brave thing! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete