Sunday, August 21, 2011

School has started!

I've been very busy lately. School has officially started and all of my classes are awesome but I already have so much work to do!! I'm procrastinating right now. I should be working. :P I've been so exhausted lately, I'm not used to running around like I have been the past few days. It going to take some time to get used to, but I think I can do it.
 I don't feel as uncomfortable as I usually do in school this year, I actually found myself thinking, "Hey, you know what? I LIKE school!" and that sent me for a whirl! I've NEVER enjoyed school....EVER! Its strange to think I enjoy going to school now, though it is so exhausting!

Even though I've been having a great time, I keep having dark thoughts whenever I'm not busy. The thoughts just slink around until I am not preoccupied and then slither around my skull until there is no oxygen left for my brain. :/ It sucks! And when that starts to happen I find I can't pay attention to anything anymore. I struggle with it but I'm proud to say I'm really trying to stay focussed.

My brother went to college last week. :'( I want him back!!! DX College doesn't deserve him o_o he is too awesome. If my brother reads this, I just want him to know I love him very very much and I really do believe we must be biologically related. <3 Love you forever bro!

That is all I wanted to say :3

2 comments:

  1. I am glad that you are enjoying school! Take time for yourself in the business!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your brother loves you too I'm sure of it! <3

    ReplyDelete