So I'm going to put it here instead:
I think I might just delete this stupid goddamn account. (the deviantart account) I probably just want to delete me and everything (and everyone) I am. Just delete delete delete.
I just keep thinking, "Maybe there is too much damage to repair?"
Just like her
and anything and everything thats happened.
I was sexually abused
more than once
And more than one person
At different ages.
You think I would have learned by now.
But I guess there is a part of me that feels the sickest desire to be USED
Just thrown around like some plastic bag in the wind
"Lets see how far she can go!"
Something like that.
But now that I've stopped being used,
That part feels empty
And wants to throw me into the fire.
Well I have news for it.
I can live without it.
You hear that?
I can live without you.
"Little piece of me,
Get out.
I'm fucking through with you."
No comments:
Post a Comment