It probably sounds silly but I am dedicating this to me. Especially to all these parts of me x3:
Zar
Death-Dude (Became William)
Violet Chandler (i don't know if she's even here anymore)
Fida
Sammy
Lucy Periwinkle
I felt like I should really do this for them because of how much they mean to me. I feel like I'm losing them now that I've gotten myself out of the situation that brought them to the level that they had gotten to. All of the distortion in my brain, manipulation, poison, all of it is out of my life now, and I'm sad to say that the distortion stretched them out so far like a rubber band and most of them went back to how they originally were before all of the damage.
Well to start off I should say I had to end a relationship(?)/friendship(?) that was codependant and held me back from truly healing. That girl brought me back to the worst time of my entire life anytime I saw her. I was a mock up version of all of her worst qualities when I was with her. And as I said before, it created a very distorted mind for me. Everyone became very screwed up people. Basalt had a history of sexual abuse and date rape and unwanted pregnancy and just horrible torturous things and became an alcoholic slut, Yisult (oh poor yisult) went from being the sweetest girl that ever lived to a horrible, childish, immature, drug-taking, severe depression, raging mother of 2 who is jealous of and hates her daughter and slowly obsesses over her son. She couldn't take being stretched so far out like she was, from complete angel to evil villain, she was withering under it all, and once I let go of the reason behind it, she was so releived to be back to normal. She was smiling and crying at once and she said, "The game is finally over." and then...she disappeared. First to go was Basalt though, she left while I was asleep and I had a nightmare about it. Both my therapist and my brother say its just integrating into my own personality, but I don't like it. I can feel them, and sometimes hear them, but it feels emptier now. William misses Yisult very very much, and because my mind snapped back to before the most distortion, Leo probably disappeared immediately. Leo was born/created because of the distortion, so once things go back to before it, he disappeared. I'm glad Callic's gone because all he did was cause more abuse and pain for me. And ? integrated while I was still in middle school and there was no fuss over it either.
So right now my heart is feeling very very sad, but since Yisult is my heart I guess it makes sense. You see they all have there own responsibility/reason/part that they are. (main ones) I'm going to try to list it here:
Zar- Soul
Basalt-Brain
Yisult-heart
William-Stoic
Violet-Power
Fida-Strength
Sammy- Wisdom
Leo- The Brightside/innocence
Lucy- Childhood Memories (calls herself "Super Compartment" now XD)
Sooo for right now thats it, i guess. My heart is feeling sad, my brain is thinking bitterly, and my soul seems to be accepting. So I guess for now I just have to keep moving on to the future.
Wow, you are doing some difficult work, and I'm so in awe of you! I'm so glad you are healing:)
ReplyDelete