Boy names
for me:
Caleb
Briar
Rowan
Bo
Zed
(Zachariah x3)
I really love these names. I've always loved the name Zachariah, and even though I'm not christian, i believe in angels, and i know that theres an angel named Zachariah. I wouldn't want to be called Zach, though. I just haven't had the chance to meet a Zach I liked :/ I like the last letter of the french alphabet, so I thought that it could work as a good nickname.
Rowan and Briar sort of branched from the same place (lol! get it? cos they're, you know..plants(well a briar is a thorn but whatevs)..hehe) I had read two books (separate series entirely) the first book was about magical kids who end up being students for mages. One kid, who was the only boy, was a theif. He had just been caught and sent to court and they asked him what his name was, I cant exactly remember the exact reason, but he made up a name. He named himself Briar Rose, and I really dig it. The other book was about a girl. I think she was the daughter of Robin Hood and a woodland fairy or something? She cut her hair and pretended to be a boy so she could join the merry men and finally meet her father. I remember this story less than the last one, I just know I was a little obsessed with Rowan and I've loved the name ever since.
Bo just because I think its awesome and I can see myself going, "Hey my names Bo. I'm a dude." But probably not saying that last part.
And Caleb is just a cool name, tho I probably wouldn't pick it cos it's too close to Callic :/ But I can totally see myself as a Caleb.
I like the name Robin too, and its pretty unisex...I think I'll be adding it to my list.
But seriously, I must be crazy! Or atleast crazier. But lately, well, after that explosion of emotion on my last post, I'm pretty happy. School's actually been going well. I'm meeting people and talking more. I actually have a horrible sore throat right now. I'm doing my homework and actually enjoying it..which is the most bizarre feeling I have ever gotten. I'm still nervous in school, but I feel less like a freak in my body and just more like a freak-who-knows-too-much. Lol. I actually became known as the "student teacher" in my psychology class XD! Man is that fun! I just wish I could actually communicate with people instead of giggling nervously in reply to practically EVERYTHING. Atleast I now know for sure I'm a social science person...I mean obviously, look at me! Well you cant but you know what I mean.
Wow I just reread this and noticed how many times I said "actually" I think it might be my fave word. Haha!
Rambling a little too much for a LGBTQ post arent I? Well i guess the point of this post is that I have confused thoughts on my gender, I feel sort of like an inbetween, but the less I consider myself a girl the more I notice how comfortable I am. I'm pretty positive if I'm not genderqueer I'm definitely lesbian. Thats actually (there it is again!) calling myself a lesbian until something changes (like to fall in love with a male or I grow a dick or something ridiculous like that!) But really it would be absolutely amazing if I woke up and was a boy! I mean I'd be confused for a second, but then I would discover I had no boobs and I had a dick and a pair of balls. I think I could handle that. I would be celebrating to be completely honest with ya. Man the only reason I like my boobs is because they look and feel nice. I would be much happier without dealing with them. Ever since I started the birth control I became more voluptuous and I really don't want it. Its nice when I'm trying to fill in girls clothes and things start to fit better. But really I would be happy if I could just fit into my puny brother's short like I used to. I do not like my child-bearing hips matched with my manly shoulders. I look....goofy. seriously goofy. I look at myself as a whole and think, "What a goofy lookin bitch!" But of course I'm not a bitch because I'm too awesome, but whatevs. My manly shoulders do not go with the feminine torso I have recently possessed. It sucks. I liked the way I looked when I was 12 or 13. No hips or butt or chest, wide shoulders, and I could see my larynx visibly. I would love to have tinier shoulders, because I feel like Frankenstien some times, but I would still want a guy body. I guess I'll just sleep on it for now. My guy body can wait. Wait for a very long time.
No comments:
Post a Comment