Monday, May 16, 2011

Dammit

OK I'm not gonna sit here and tell you today was hell, because I don't believe so, but today was hard. Last night I had some bad memories from when I was little and today has just been full of them and they WON'T LEAVE ME ALONE. I just wish I could stuff all the memories back wherever they came from and just be blissfully unaware like I have been pretty much all of my life, but I can't, I will never and I repeat never go back to how I lived before. I HAVE to take my past back to make my future, and that is what I am going to do.  I only feel like I can actually achieve that goal when I write and draw.
Right now my mantra is "wait for therapy. Wait for therapy" I hope that keeps me going through the months until June 7th, my first therapy session.
I just got to wait...

No comments:

Post a Comment