Sunday, May 15, 2011
OK I got a blog...Now what?
Exactly like the title. I don't know what to do. I guess I should start with WHY I started this blog. Pretty easy: to take my life back. I barely even know what that means right now, but I'm trying to take control of my life, my future, and my past. I've been drifting through my life without a reason for 4 years and I've screwed up my future pretty badly. Not the worst but I got my wake up call a few weeks after my dad died last year, and I've been struggling since then. I started remembering the sexual abuse probably 3 months ago and I've been keeping to myself mostly, but I told my mom, one of my best friends, and now you. The reader of this blog. It feels sort of good to write about it, though I haven't really gotten into it. I guess this is my awkward hello :)
Labels:
abuse,
dad,
death,
hello,
wake up call
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment