Today I actually got out of the house and went visit family at my aunt's house. We were supposed to go swimming but it started to thunder and lightning so we stayed out until it stopped. It ended up raining and it felt really good. After the storm passed we went into the pool. I'm surprised I actually got in at all! I am afraid of water for some unknown reason when I used to love it when I was younger.
Today was full of loving people, good food, and a little family drama. I had to deal with my creepy uncle today though. At one point I wanted to stand up and scream at him to leave me and Abel alone. (Abel is my godson and my uncle kept touching his legs while I was holding him and it was pissing me off a LOT and I don't really know why. I'm probably just overprotective but I don't know ^_^") My uncle (well my great uncle but I just call him my uncle) always likes to poke at me and tease me and he randomly started winking at me and turned it into a game. He is just like a big kid and he still treats me like I am 5. When I was little I always thought he was cool a little weird and just a tad bit creepy, but now he is just creepy.
I yelled for me (from a long distance- he was sitting with the others while me and the kids were in the pool) to take my shirt off in the pool. It was so embarrassing! My mom noticed that I had gotten in with my clothes on and told me to take it off too. I had my swimsuit on underneath of course but I feel uncomfortable only wearing a swimsuit so I like to keep on my shirt and shorts in the pool.
Anyways, other than the embarrassment and the creepiness, today was a really good day. I got to spend it with my family and nothing overly dramatic happened for once! It was very nice! :)
It's good that you had a good day. You deserve it!
ReplyDeleteStay Strong!