On Deviant Art one of the people I watch made a poll. It asked, "Did you experience any trauma in your childhood?" I don't know why this person decided to ask, but she did, so I answered. And her reply was,
"Oh, I'm so sorry.
Are you free from the abuse, now? Or are they still hurting you?"
I do not know how to reply to this. You would think the answer would be easy. "Yes I am free from it now, no one is hurting me." But my mind wants to say,"NO THEY ARE STILL HURTING ME HELP ME." BUT THATS NOT TRUE. That is just me. I am safe and I should know it. I am still confused on how I should reply, and that makes me feel like I shouldn't reply at all.
Maybe the best response would be, "Yes I am free of the abuse but they are still hurting me."? I don't know, that is how I feel right now.
This is a tough one. I felt that way for a long time too. I hope you get the answer you need. And the strength too. You are a wonderfully brilliant and talented young lady and I wish you the best.
ReplyDelete