I was in a mental hospital for a week and I pressed charges against the man who molested me.
Out of the hospital now and I had an interview today with a detective. I felt so anxious, but it was easier than I thought it would ever be. I'm feeling muddled and tired right now though, but I don't have the will to sleep right now.
I hope you are getting rest. I am so proud of what you are doing. I know it is not easy but I pray that you will find the strength you need to carry on.
I hope you are getting rest. I am so proud of what you are doing. I know it is not easy but I pray that you will find the strength you need to carry on.
ReplyDeleteIt's very brave what you are doing.
ReplyDeletePlease stay safe and take care of yourself.
I applaud you for letting your voice and your truth be heard. It is such a good thing that you decided to press charges. I am so proud of you.
ReplyDeleteSending you all the strength and (((HUGS))) I can. :)