Monday, June 27, 2011

1 Truth!


I have a daemon. His name is Zara. We all call him Zar for short. I love him so very very much. He helps me everyday by just being with me. He is, of course, in my mind. I am not THAT crazy to think he really is sitting right next to me in the flesh! He is (hopefully) settled as a Russian Blue. His eyes are usually gold but right now they are the most gorgeous green that I have ever seen in my life! He is beautiful. I love him, and he loves me. He is like a boyfriend-brother-father all rolled into one but absolutely incapable of lying to me or hurting the trust I have in him (not that my boyfriend or brother would ever do that o_o). He is a part of me I have learned to love so dearly that I believe I can love myself as long as I have him. I have known about him and loved him for about 4 years(I think...?)
If you want to know more about daemons out of curiosity you can find the website right here :)

1 comment:

  1. I love Russian Blues they are mysterious and beautiful. I'll have to check out more of the link later(it looks helpful :) ) but animals can be such a big part of our healing. The connection to the natural world can be so pure for many of us. I love the idea that he is with you all the time and he loves you, and you have safety inside with Zara.

    ReplyDelete