I know the first picture is a little...well weird I guess. But I just realized how numb I really am, I always take 2 steps back from everything around me (figuratively). When I was growing up I acted like I was always being watched, because I could watch myself. I don't know how or why but I could see myself outside of my own body, and I enjoyed doing it. It made me feel free. When I was younger I always had problems going to sleep, I could never keep my eyes closed, so I would make up ways to make myself fall asleep. I had 2 ways: first was what the picture below is about; and the second I would fly away with a blue girl, who was my best friend (and probably my only friend at the time, (well except for Sam, who was always there :)))
"How I put myself to sleep when I was younger. Pretending I was sealed up in a glass box full of salt water with sea creatures." I used to imagine I was swimming with dolphins as I went to sleep.


No comments:
Post a Comment