Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I used to eat Play-Doh because I knew it was bad for me.

Its true, I did. I had tried so many roundabout ways of killing or hurting myself when I was younger it was insane. Electrocution, drowning, banging my head against the car window, eating poisonous things, etc. And I loved it. I loved it. But I was afraid to grab a knife and end it all, or even just cut, because it would hurt. Every type of torture I tried on myself felt good but could still kill. I know that sounds crazy, and it was. I was a little baby when it came to pain, but certain tortures always felt good. The electrocution, for example, best feeling of my life! First time was an accident, the second time wasn't! Oh and the drowning felt good too. It was the stupidest idea, well one of many (I also tried ODing on gummy vitamins!) but I loved it.
Guess thats all I have to say for today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment