Tuesday, June 21, 2011

To be sick.

Ugh.. Thats all I have to say about stomach viruses. My brother and I are sick and have been seen racing to the bathroom A LOT lately. lol. I've been trying to keep myself occupied with anything other than feeling sick. I've been trying to paint, watching a Yu-gi-oh abridged series (hilarious!!) and trying to talk to my friends as much as I can. Oh an of course drawing.. a lot. X3

My boyfriend started to act very loving towards me after I started talking to him about how bad I have felt lately. I really needed to tell him all of my feelings and he became supportive and loving. He is just awesome! <3 Sorry. Teenage love. lol. Well, anyways, my boyfriend is on his way to Nashville today and I already miss him. I don't know why since we never really see eachother; maybe it is just the thought of him being out of state? I'm not too sure, but I hope he has fun. :3

Well we are about to watch a bunch of rented movies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment