Monday, June 27, 2011

Truth

Isn't she gorgeous? 
This picture is of my most prized possession. Her name is Leigh-may. :) Anyone who knows me knows I am obsessed with pandas, but people don't know why.
Whenever I was little I had gotten a really bad stomache virus while mom was away on some trip. Dad had no clue what to do and I was locked up in the bathroom for days. When mom came back she hugged me and kissed me and gave me the most softest, radiant panda bear in the world! Her name is Leigh-may :D
Pandas remind me of the love and care that I had felt at the exact moment my mom returned with this beautiful friend. I am actually tearing up while I type this! I don't think I had ever felt so cared for than in the moment mom finally returned and held me in her arms. Pandas remind me of this love. That is why I surround myself with pandas. I try to surround myself with love. :3
I will probably try to put all of my pandas on here so you can see the love and hear the story of each. They are all wrapped in love :)

1 comment: